Jesse Brossa does everything he can to take the mystery and unneeded stress out of selling his clients' houses. Through a systematic and organized process, he leaves no stone unturned when it comes to preparing, presenting, and selling your property.
Jesse's goal is to net you the highest sales price possible in the timeframe you desire. He achieves this by approaching the process with a clear plan in mind, with the major phases and steps described below.
1. Order your Property Profile from the title company
2. Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for your property
3. Deliver the Preparation & Pre-Listing package to the Seller to review before meeting with Jesse Brossa.
4. Identifying key selling points of the property and optional improvements to boost the value of your home
5. Present the Market Analysis to you and assess the most realistic selling price based on current market values
6. Comparable sold, current and pending properties reviewed with the Seller
7. Walk you through the nuances of the listing contract
8. Listing Agreement signed, returned to Property Profile, and a copy sent to Sellers
9. Transfer Disclosure Statement signed and returned to Property file
10. Agency Disclosure signed and returned to Property file
11. Seller Affidavit Foreign Invesment Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) signed and returned to Property file
1. Return your Property Profile to the Surterre Properties office in Irvine
2. Work with the area's best photographers to show your house off in its best light, be it day or night.
3. Enter your listing into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
4. MLS sheet placed in Property Profile
5. Place a tasteful "For Sale" sign on your property, with your approval, which can range in size depending on what is called for
6. Lock Box installed, with your approval
7. Office Caravan & Broker Preview scheduled with your approval
8. Seller contacted after Caravan & Broker Preview and comments are discussed
9. "Just-Listed" postcards are ordered & mailed to 400+ neighboring homes. Take a look at an example here.
10. Ad & Brochure copy is written with your input
11. Design a custom brochure for your home. Take a look at an example here.
12. Provide a comprehensive listing sheet to prospective buyers, agents, and brokers
13. Secure maximum exposure through the Internet by leveraging both Surterre Properties's and my own private web holdings and affiliate relationships. To see where your house will be featured, click here.
14. Build a custom, interactive website that exclusively showcases your home so potential buyers can focus on the highlights and selling points. Take a look at an example here.
15. Coordinating the production of an interactive virtual tour of your property. Take a look at an example here.
16. Advertising placed in appropriate media. Take a look at some examples here.
17. Brochures printed and sent to Seller, placed in flyer box on Property, sent to top producers in the area, and placed in in-boxes of in-office agents
18. Listing announced at Surterre Properties office meeting and pitched to 80+ agents
19. Prepare and send an email brochure to area agents with links to your property's custom website. Take a look an example of a Property eCard here.
20. Schedule tours, showings, and open houses
21. Feedback from buyers and their agents reported back to you for evaluation
22. Periodic Market Analysis completed to ensure property is well-positioned and priced according to market metrics
23. Market Analysis presented to Sellers and price adjustment made if necessary
24. Client called weekly by Jesse Brossa and team to update them on the status of their property
25. Address all Buyer and Broker inquiries regarding your home
26. Display the property to potential Buyers
1. Offer is received by Jesse Brossa and reviewed with you
2. Terms and arrangements are discussed and either the original offer is signed or a counteroffer is drafted and signed
3. Counteroffer is presented to selling agent
4. Jesse Brossa negotiates on your behalf and continues until both parties agree on the terms
5. The contract and amending documents are accepted and signed by all parties
1. Escrow is opened and an escrow number is assigned
2. Buyer's money is deposited in escrow
3. Contact sheet detailing all parties involved is drafted and forwarded to Buyers, Sellers, Selling Agent, Escrow Company, Title Company & Lender(s)
4. Copies of the contract are sent to the Selling Agent & the Sellers
5. Dates are outlined for the close of escrow and are mailed to the Buyers & Sellers
6. Title policy is ordered
7. HOA docs & CC&R's are ordered, if applicable
8. Preliminary Title report received, reviewed by Jesse Brossa and then discussed with seller
9. Natural Hazard Disclosure Statement is ordered for property
10. Termite Inpection scheduled for property
11. Home Inspection scheduled for property by Buyers
12. Jesse Brossa or team member is present for both inspections
13. Inspections reviewed by Jesse Brossa and discussed with Sellers
14. Seller and Buyer agree on inspection terms & remedies, if any
15. Inspection contingencies are removed
16. Lender(s) called for weekly updates
17. Appraisal scheduled by lender
18. California State Earthquake Hazards booklet is delivered to the Buyers & Sellers
19. Natural Hazard Disclosure Statement (NHDS) is received, reviewed and discussed with Sellers
20. Receipt of the NHDS is signed by the Sellers, Selling Agent, Listing Agent and Buyers
21. Follow-up on appraisal
22. Buyers' loan approval is processed and the loan documents signed
23. Escrow instructions drafted
24. Escrow instructions signed by Seller and returned to escrow
25. Escrow instructions signed by Buyer and returned to escrow
26. Final walk-though scheduled with Buyer, Selling Agent & Listing Agent
27. Closing Statement prepared by escrow & sent to Seller
28. Check sent to Seller by escrow
29. Close of escrow
30. Keys, garage door openers, etc, presented to Buyer
31. Assist Seller in purchase of another home locally or refer Seller to another qualified agent if they are relocating to another area
32. Assist Seller with move whenever possible
1. "Thank you" cards sent to Sellers, Buyers, & Selling Agent
2. Follow-up calls made to you by Jesse Brossa
3. New address noted in Contact Manager & yearly Market Analysis sent to you on new property
Areas of ServiceAliso Viejo
Corona del Mar
Coto de Caza
Rancho Mission Viejo
Rancho Santa Margarita
San Juan Capistrano
About UsJesse Brossa's Bio
Chris Moore's Bio
About Surterre Properties
Visitor's GuideOrange County Beaches
Orange County Golf