Newport Coast Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||105|
Property Types (active listings)
Almost every neighborhood in Newport Coast is set behind gates, some unmanned but most attended by guards. Community pools & parks are sprinkled throughout the communities making for ideal places to bask in the year-round picture-perfect weather.
The area offers some of Southern California’s finest estates with individual sales clocking north of $50M. Not to diminish the many lovely neighborhoods in Newport Coast, but if you are searching for the finest residential living in the area, you’ll find it in the custom homes of Crystal Cove, Pelican Hill, Pelican Point, & Pelican Crest.
Newport Coast offers world class restaurants, PGA-quality golf courses and some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Superb shopping is just minutes away at Fashion Island, South Coast Plaza as well as unique boutiques located up and down Pacific Coast Highway. The Resort at Pelican Hill is the crown jewel of the area, offering local residents the opportunity to golf, dine or relax at the serene spa.
The area offers access to superb educational options through the Newport-Mesa Unified School District (and Laguna Beach Unified in some areas) as well as a handful of private schools. A number of hiking & biking trails wind around the neighborhood and overlook the coastal splendor.
If you are looking for something special, call Jesse today at (949) 292-9786 and let's dig into Newport Coast together and explore everything it has to offer.
Newport Coast Listings
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $500,000
- $1,000,000 - $2,000,000
- $2,000,000 - $3,000,000
- $3,000,000 - $5,000,000
- $5,000,000 - $10,000,000
- Over $10,000,000
Newport Coast Living
- Newport Coast is draped over the coastal hillsides just south of Corona del Mar and north of Laguna Beach.
- Almost every neighborhood in Newport Coast is gated and offers some park + pool within each community.
- Some of the largest and most exclusive homes are located in Newport Coast's luxe neighborhoods.
- Crystal Cove State Beach runs the length of Newport Coast, a sought-after destination for beachgoers
- A great network of hiking & biking trails runs around the area, connecting to a system that extends for miles in every direction.