Leafy and green and nothing if not eclectic, Eastside Costa Mesa has fast become the place to put down roots for people seeking an authentic coastal spirit in a neighborhood. Largely settled & built out by the 1950’s by blue-collar and military families, the neighborhood has continued to evolve from its humble origins of sleepy little bungalows to newer Eastern Seaboard-inspired homes. The range of architectural offerings spans from funky cottages to chic contemporaries. An ever-evolving stable of boutiques, grocery stores, cafes and fab restaurants is the hallmark of Eastside’s border along Newport Blvd and 17th Street.
For most of Costa Mesa, it is an easy bike ride to Newport Beach down Newport Boulevard or the Banning Channel bike trail, but Eastside has it a little bit better – it is right next to Newport Bay and the great trail system that surrounds it – perfect for an easy stroll or, for the more adventurous, hitting the extended “Mountains to the Sea Trailway” system that stretches for miles.
For those that are fortunate enough to own investment real estate, and are interested in multifamily real estate, Eastside has an excellent range of multifamily properties ranging from duplexes up to 30+ units. That said, neighboring Westside, Mesa Verde, & South Coast Metro have excellent multifamily properties as well.
If you are interested in exploring Eastside Costa Mesa’s neighborhoods to find a home for yourself, or starting and/or building a portfolio of investment properties, give Jesse a call today at (949) 292-9786.
Eastside Costa Mesa Listings
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $500,000
- $750,000 - $1,000,000
- $1,000,000 - $2,000,000
- $2,000,000 - $3,000,000
- $3,000,000 - $5,000,000
- $5,000,000 - $10,000,000
Eastside Costa Mesa Quick Facts
- Located on the borders of Newport Beach & Irvine, Eastside Costa Mesa is an eclectic neighborhood that is home to plenty of delish restaurants, funky-chic shops, has tons of housing opportunities/styles and embodies that SoCal roots surf coastal vibe through and through. If that sentence freaks you out, then maybe Eastside isn't for you... if, on the other hand, that is right up your alley, then definitely give it a long look...
- Eastside is known for its funky, laid-back culture, though (like so many places with that ethos), as the neighborhood conitnues to be redeveloped and new money pours in, some of that character is lost along the way. Despite that, Eastsiders defintely prize their eclectic hood and strive to keep the vibe alive. Long live Eastside!
- The Back Bay runs the southern length of Eastside Costa Mesa - a perfect place to go for an early morning jog, an afernoon bikeride or a stroll with friends and family.
- John Wayne Airport is located just to the north of Eastside CM - a much-loved airport in SoCal known for easy-in, easy-out travel. The 55 freeway marks the northern border of Eastside, a main transportation artery.
- Architecture in Eastside runs the gamut from simple post-War cottages to Contemporary & Modern architetural homes.
Browse Costa Mesa's Neighborhoods
Sign Up for free
Get the first to receive the latest listing updates, save favorites & much more by signing up. Or already have in account,Sign in.